Logistics / Warehouse
Hailing from Canada with an accent as sweet as syrup, Andrew is our talented Warehouse Manager. An organizational and operational expert, Cheers! could not run without him. He builds things, loads things, designs things… he does all the things! He’s got a great side hustle with @fruitandvegstand (check him out on IG). Here’s more about our Andrew:
- What was your most unusual or interesting job before Cheers!? Restoration and consolidation of ornamental plaster in provincial and state legislatures.
- Favorite thing about Cheers!: Our people! The crew rolls deep.
- Proudest moment at Cheers!: Executing Olympic caliber logistics management and flipping trucks left and right on back to back to back gigs.
- Hidden talent: Well it wouldn’t be hidden then…would it?!
- Favorite spot: Beach, scorching… you get that sensation that you’re floating a few inches above the sand… and Ruby’s Elixir after midnight on a Thursday.
- Motto or personal mantra: Make it hard to spot the general by working like a soldier.
- 3 words to describe you: Inquisitive, focused, fearless.
- Hometown: Gore’s Landing, ON, CA.
- Celebrity lookalike: I’ve heard Richard Ashcroft and Orlando Bloom as Legolas.
- #1 bucket list item: Just to get back home… one fine day.