Cara joined the Cheers! team in 2017 as a Sales Manager. Cara is a post-it note enthusiast and has an adorable dog named Lexie that she dotes on all the time. She loves sloths, is NEVER sarcastic, and is one of the best networkers we’ve seen! Here’s more about our Cara:
- What was your most unusual or interesting job before Cheers? Balloon Animal Artist
- Favorite thing about Cheers!: My coworkers. Oh and also the amount of ridiculous props laying around the warehouse at any given time.
- Proudest moment at Cheers!: I don’t have just one, I’m always proud at the end of an event set to see my vision come to life!
- Hidden talent: I can do the worm.
- Favorite spot: For coffee: Starbucks. For Food: Chipotle. For Fun: The Beach. For a rainy afternoon: Couch with my Dog.
- Motto or personal mantra: Live the Life You Love.
- 3 words to describe you: Bubbly(duh!), dependable, ambitious.
- Hometown: Gainesville, FL – Go Gators!
- Celebrity lookalike: I’ve never been told I look like anyone – I’m one of a kind!
- #1 bucket list item: Travel, travel, travel! Currently top of the list is South Africa.