When she’s not making jokes around the office, Danielle is happily helping turn client event visions into reality. When she’s not at work, she’s probably with her dogs or her husband, or kicking butt at boot camp. Here’s more about our Danielle:
- What was your most unusual or interesting job before Cheers!? I was a lab tech in a beer and wine class in college.
- Favorite thing about Cheers!: I love how we can transform a blank space into anything we design on paper!
- Proudest moment at Cheers!: Every year when we work with St Joseph’s Children’s Hospital for the children’s prom.
- Hidden talent: People say I am good at impressions.
- Favorite spot: Anywhere with my dogs.
- Motto or personal mantra: Be confident and love the the skin you’re in, there is only one you in the world!
- 3 words to describe you: Sensitive, funny, passionate.
- Hometown: Jupiter, Florida
- Celebrity lookalike: I don’t know if I have one.
- #1 bucket list item: Travel to Italy and eat and drink my way through all the bread and wine.