Diane started at Cheers! in 2012, helping in our warehouse, doing props, and working events during busy season. Now she is our Lead Floral Designer and helps to keep this place organized. She can write with her toes, loves Lucky Charms, and can play the clarinet. Here’s more about our Diane:
- What was your most unusual or interesting job before Cheers!? I’ve been a bartender since I was 19. Never a dull moment at the bar!
- Favorite thing about Cheers!: There’s something different every day. Plus great people!
- Proudest moment at Cheers!: Every time I get a raise! And when everyone raves about my floral arrangements.
- Hidden talent: Being a floral designer always surprises people. I am a super creative, artsy person and you may not guess that when you first meet me.
- Favorite spot: Amusement Parks with my man.
- Motto or personal mantra? Living the dream, surviving the nightmare!
- 3 words to describe you: Bossy, creative, fun.
- Hometown: From Corby, England, but grew up in Vermillion, Ohio.
- Celebrity lookalike: Jennifer Love Hewitt
- #1 bucket list item: TRAVEL!