Emily is the newest Cheers Team Member. She loves dogs, UCF, and travel. Emily recently got engaged and is planning a Caribbean wedding. We certainly love her easy-going spirit and incredible work ethic. We’re so glad she’s a part of our team. Here’s more about Emily.
- What was your most unusual or interesting job before Cheers!? I was an English Teacher in China.
- Favorite thing about Cheers!: Having an incredible team that is there to back you up and that is always willing to help.
- Proudest moment at Cheer!s: Doing a New Year’s Eve event for the Hard Rock.
- Hidden talent: I can always guess which house they are going to choose on House Hunters before the episode is over.
- Favorite spot: On the beach.
- Motto or personal mantra: The only regrets in life are the things we didn’t do.
- Three words to describe you: Patient, adventurous, caring.
- Hometown: Orlando, Florida
- Celebrity lookalike: Ann Chlumsky (the girl from the movie My Girl)
- #1 bucket list item: Currently it is to climb Mount Kilimanjaro.