Graphic Design / Signs
A man of many names: James, Jim, Jimmy, “Danger” – we are just happy to call him part of our team. Jimmy runs our printing department and is responsible for many of the custom and branded decor at our events. Need a giant Hollywood sign? Jim can make it! Need huge vintage movie posters branded with your logo? Yep, he can do that too. We love this guy. Here’s more about Jimmy.
- What was your most unusual or interesting job before Cheers!? I recorded and produced a CD-series of self-guided hypnosis tracks with a hypnotherapist.
- Favorite thing about Cheers!: The energy! There is always excitement in the air!
- Proudest moment at Cheers!: Definitely starting the print department with Ronnie and Kristin. You could see the smile on my face from space.
- Hidden talent: Most people don’t know it but I’ve studied and played music my entire life.
- Favorite spot: I enjoy being home! It is my sanctuary and my playground.
- Motto or personal mantra: If you want to be more than you already are, you must do more than you already do.
- 3 words to describe you: observant, independent, inquisitive.
- Hometown: West Palm Beach, Florida
- Celebrity lookalike: I’ve heard from multiple people that I look like Tom Cruise. Seriously, wait ’til I get a haircut.
- #1 bucket list item: I have to have a guitar handy!