It’s always sunny in Jen’s world! Jen joined our team in 2017 as an Event Manager. She loves spending time with her son and husband – especially on the boat. We are so glad that she’s a part of our team. Here’s more about Jen!
- What was your most unusual or interesting job before Cheers!? My four years in the Army! I loved that I was able to meet so many great people, travel to other countries, and drive big trucks. When I was in Afghanistan I was able to watch Robin Williams perform and then meet him; then about a month later I found my picture with him in Time Magazine!
- Favorite thing about Cheers!: I love being part of a great team & being creative.
- Proudest moment at Cheers!: I am so proud of each season we go through; especially when we have large events with a lot of moving parts and we come together as a team. You could say it’s Cheer’s version of a team building exercise!
- Hidden talent: I feel that I am really good at problem solving- you could say I am a female MacGyver.
- Favorite spot: I just love my Sunday sunset spot by my new house!
- Motto or personal mantra: Your dream will stay just a dream until you put some work behind it.
- 3 words to describe you: Strong, sincere, sassy.
- Hometown: Fairview Park, Ohio
- Celebrity lookalike: Laura Linney
- #1 bucket list item: I definitely want to eat and drink through Italy!