Karen joined the Cheers! Team at the very beginning. She started out character acting then became our first full-time employee and is now a senior event manager. She’s our resident office astrologer, has incredible hair, and can play the guitar, piano, violin, cello, harmonica, mandolin, and a little bit on the ukulele. Wow! Here’s more about our Karen:
- What was your most unusual or interesting job before Cheers!? Beaded Jewelry at a Hippie Shop for 7 years.
- Favorite thing about Cheers!: My favorite thing is witnessing everyone’s creativity!
- Proudest moment at Cheers!: Indiana Jones Event- 24 hour Set
- Hidden talent: Using my psychic powers to plan events – If I get an intuitive thought about something that may happen, I roll with it and it usually saves me.
- Favorite spot: Anywhere by a body of water!
- Motto or personal mantra: “You teach best what you most need to learn” – Richard Bach
- 3 words to describe you: Earthy, creative, laughy.
- Hometown: Grosse Pointe, Michigan
- Celebrity lookalike: I used to get Jennifer Aniston before her nose job, mostly said by people heavily drinking.
- #1 bucket list item- Travel to Australia & New Zealand.