Owner / Director of Sales
Kristin Coffey is our other fearless leader and Boss Lady extraordinaire! Never without a shade of pink, a fountain Diet Coke, or her fabulous sense of humor, Kristin makes everything funnier and more fun. Have fun getting to know her below:
- What was your most unusual or interesting job before Cheers!? Bra salesperson at Burdine’s. I quit after 2 weeks.
- Favorite thing about Cheers!: Showing off our beautiful area and our great venues here in Florida to clients coming here from other parts of the country. I love being a tour guide!
- Proudest moment at Cheers!: Developing Cheers! and working with Ronnie for 15 years without either of us being killed, dismembered, poisoned, harmed, arrested, divorced, or anything else.
- Hidden talent: Wiggling my ear and remembering dates and names and kind of everything.
- Favorite spot: On a beach in a chair with a full cooler with in reach. I recently visited the Airport Vortex in Sedona and loved it!
- Motto or personal mantra: What comes around goes around. Just be nice.
- Three words to describe you: Funny, worried, sparkly.
- Hometown: Reston Virginia
- Celebrity lookalike: Some people say Kirstie Alley. I think Madonna.
- #1 bucket list item: Design and run a really beautiful and relaxing get away to share with friends and family, probably in central or South America.