Michelle has been our Office Manager and unofficial Mama Bear since 2014. She can do “things” with her toes, is afraid of sinkholes (isn’t everyone?!), and loves Cinnamon Toast Crunch. If she could be an animal, she’d be a sloth, and a pretty sarcastic one to boot. Here’s more about our Michelle:
- What was your most unusual or interesting job before Cheers!? I worked at Busch Gardens when I first moved to Tampa. It was only for one week, but it sure was interesting.
- Favorite thing about Cheers!: The people. We are truly like a little family.
- Proudest moment at Cheers: Maybe when I added “Security” to my resume when I chased away people trying to break into Karen’s car.
- Hidden talent: Well if I tell you, then doesn’t it become an exposed talent?
- Favorite spot: On the sideline, watching my kiddos.
- Motto or personal mantra: “Surprise me… but don’t make it dumb.”
- 3 words to describe you: Direct, real, loyal.
- Hometown: Born in Indiana, believe it or not!
- Celebrity lookalike: Some have said Alicia Silverstone and others Lisa Marie Presley.
- #1 bucket list item: Go to Australia!