Owner / CEO
Ronnie started Cheers! Events with his wife Kristin Coffey 15 years ago, and the rest – as they say – is history. Here are some fun facts about our zany, busy, creative, and more fun than goat yoga Owner Ronnie.
- What was your most unusual or interesting job before Cheers!? Jet Engine Mechanic in the Air Force.
- Favorite thing about Cheers!: The ability to bring random items together to create decor.
- Proudest moment at Cheers!: Starting this business out of our house with nothing and now have a warehouse full of decor and employees.
- Hidden talent: I’m really good at sketching and not a bad DJ.
- Favorite spot: A beach bar with a cold beer in my hand.
- Motto or personal mantra: It’s not about the mistake, we all mess up. It’s how you handle the mistake to make it right. That’s what matters.
- 3 words to describe you: Tall, fun, creative.
- Hometown: Brooklet, Georgia (Brooklet is also the name of our dog).
- Celebrity lookalike: Tim Robbins
- #1 bucket list item: Retire early and travel the world!